Full-Time Outside Sales Rep
Experienced Software Sales Representative Needed For Company Growth. This opportunity can quickly turn into a management position for the right person. This position is a satellite position meaning the selected candidate should have a home office they can work out of. Although the selected candidate will be working from home they will be visiting local businesses daily as part of their schedule.
Up-to $800 per account sold.
Responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of our Delivery and Curbside Pickup Software to Medical Store Fronts, Dispensaries and Delivery Only companies.
We sell our services to all 33 legal states and you can too.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of our software and how it can benefit them.
- Give potential client an in depth demo of how our software works so they can see how it will benefit their company.
- Takes orders over the phone and in person.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate help solutions.
- Negotiate price for the sale.
- Provide technical support after sale is made.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Assist with the company helpline.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Advise on appropriate user training.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals